|St Columba's Church Of Scotland Park Terrace, Stirling FK8 2NA|
|St Columbas Church Of Scotland Stirling Website|
Built in 1902 as a Free Church and designed in a Gothic Revival style with Art Nouveau touches by J J Stevenson. The most notable feature of the church is its large square tower (originally intended to be completed with a crown steeple).
The galleried interior has a magnificent open timber roof. Organ by Binns, 1903. Four stained glass windows 1980-88 and a Millenium window, 2002, commemorating the Millenium and the Church Centenerary. In 1995, the side gallery was filled in to create the Anderson Hall with central mural of Jesus stilling the storm.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!